Once I watched a movie that is viewed by many as a classic. A monumental moment in cinema history. It involves spaceships…I like spaceships. It involves an excellent score…I like soundtracks. It involves a rogue robot…done. Sold. Take me on this epic adventure! Bring it!
Almost three hours later, I had finished a mostly silent film whose pace rivals that of the most terrifying creature on planet earth…the sloth. Not to mention, a giant space baby.
2001: A Space Odyssey left me feeling very lost, with little connection to the characters. It was long and I didn’t care about most of the scenes, beautiful as they were.
Fallout 4 has done the impossible. It has recreated this experience and expanded it to 30-40 hours of main-story-only gameplay. Continue reading
Warning: The following trailer is NSFW…and NSFBC (Not Safe For Brain Cells)
Sometimes you just know when something is Right. I’m talking about truth in its purest, most basic form. Right with a capital R. It’s explicit. You don’t have to think about it.
Bacon? Correct…bacon is good, bacon is Right.
James Earl Jones is Darth Vader…that is Right.
Staying in the Star Wars universe, you know this one is coming…Han shoots first. That is Right.
S’mores at a campfire…can’t be more Right.
Sean Bean dies…Right.
Donald Trump would never have support to become the President of the United States…hahaha that is so Right I can’t…hehehe…believe my brain even came up with that notion. He he…I mean am I right or am…I…I can’t…wow, sorry guys but I’m a little choked up. *sniffle* Let me get a new keyboard. The saltwater from my tears for my nation corroded this one.
Anyway, Far Cry in cheesy 80’s form? Yes please. Continue reading
There isn’t much that makes me miss my Xbox 360. I’m not trying to single out Xbox here, I’d say the same thing for my PS3. When I move to next gen I like to leave the old ones behind. Not that I can this gen with the past simply being remastered and placed back in front of me. Don’t believe me?
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
- Castle Crashers Remastered
- Tearaway Unfolded
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition
- Final Fantasy VII
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
- Day of the Tentacle: Special Edition
- Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster
- God of War III Remastered
- Prototype Biohazard Bundle
- Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
- Metro Redux
- Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Oddworld: New N’ Tasty
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Anyway, remasters are a different topic for a different blog. I miss my Xbox 360. The reason…
My friends, I’ve been writing paragraphs for the past two hours and I simply cannot explain the environment of ilomilo. Cuteness on this level is indescribable, unconscionable, and should be made illegal. This game will murder you with cute. Continue reading